Rss Feed
  1. MONSTERS UNIVERSITY!!!

    Thursday 6 June 2013

    Yay! Monsters University movie is coming out in exactly 2 weeks time! Really excited about it!!! I told Kerwyn that this is going to our 4th anniversary movie the moment I saw the trailer! 

    Why I'm excited? Firstly, I enjoyed watching Monsters Inc and Monsters University is all about how it started before Mike & Sulley joined the incorporated. Its so similar to the real world isn it? People of the same interest come together and they work towards their similar goal together. Secondly, I officially ended my student life just weeks ago, so its high time to relieve my college life! Those days of making new friends, joining new clubs, exploring the canteen... ^^ Lastly, there's always something to learn from Disney movies and I wonder what it is going to be this time round! :D


    Well I'm still in my final year in university, so it would be easier to draw comparisons with Monsters University! Pixar makes really awesome animated movies, and Monsters Inc didn't disappoint, I'm pretty sure Monsters University would be a huge huge hit. Furthermore, I just love how Sulley makes fun of Mike and their interactions. It's always interesting to catch the prequel to a good movie, as you get to see the backgrounds of the characters you grow to like. Well it's a must watch for me, and so should everybody else, young or old!

    Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!'

    P.S. To find out if you are eligible for studies at Monsters University, you can also participate in the Monsters Aptitude Test (M.A.T.) on the Facebook page & stand to win exclusive premiums!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment