Rss Feed
  1. Om nom nom: Chocolate Mint Cookies

    Sunday 2 September 2012

    Whenever Kerwyn returns his empty container to me, it means its time to bake so that he has something to munch in hall! This time round, I decided to bake...
    I tried baking chocolate mint cookies a long long time ago but the mint taste didn't come out. Tried a different recipe this time round, and the mint taste is there but not too strong! It's a lil chewy, not too dry which makes you wanna have more! Mum said it was too sweet for her but so I guess I'll cut down the sugar next time round.

    Sweetness is alright for me. If anything were to resemble the texture it would be Subway cookies! The mint flavour only comes out after a little bit of chewing, but that could be because I have a flu. It isn't too strong and complements the chocolate really well! No wonder people make chocolate chip and mint ice creams to go together!



    Do cool the cookies completely before coating them with chocolate. Double boil the chocolate and butter, stirring until chocolate is smooth. Mix in the peppermint extract and the chocolate dip is ready!

    Don't be fooled by the appearance of the cookies! I know they don't exactly look appetizing but they're really yummy! :D

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment