Rss Feed
  1. Visit to Sentosa

    Saturday 4 August 2012

    It's the orientation period! Kerwyn has been busy with his hall's FOC because he's the chairperson and he needs to oversee many things. It's finally the last day~!! :D He texted me saying that he missed my cooking so I decided to prepare lunch and find him at Sentosa while his hall have their beach activities. Looking at them having so much fun really makes me miss my JC orientation! I wanna be a freshie too!

    Anyway, weather was great when I arrived but... it started to rain a lil bit then it stopped and after lunch, suddenly, the rain was sooooo heavy!!! The wind was really strong and we were freezing in the shelter! ): Don't understand why the weather is not on my side whenever I'm suppose to get a sunny day!
    Thankfully, it stopped raining so that I can spend some time with my boy while the freshies have their amazing race. Oh wells, I guess we would be visiting Sentosa again because...

     
    Featuring 15 exclusive and specially flown flavours from around the world as well as our favourite flavours in Singapore. And to top it all, we are also introducing a brand new flavor at the event this year! Join
     us on Aug 25 at Ben & Jerry’s #Chunkfest!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment