Rss Feed
  1. Mary Julian

    Friday 20 July 2012

    I love to blogshop and I haven't bought anything online since I had a couple of shopping sprees overseas in the last 2 months! BUT... as I'm waiting for my boy to reach, I came across this...



    Do you know that maryjulian is created by Jade Seah?
    Yes, it's our local TV host, actress and personality!
    And so, she started maryjulian from a desire to offer women well-made clothes at wallet-friendly prices. maryjulian was created out of a desire to design flattering, quality garments that make women feel and look beautiful wearing them!
    See these pieces? SO PWWEEETY!!! :D
    Quality, attention to detail, and a femininely eclectic aesthetic!

    Aren't these pieces great for school?? So, what are you waiting for?? 

    Check out maryjulian now!!! :D

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment